This page contains some of the blogs and feeds that I usually follow and I think that worth sharing it. I'll try to keep this page up to date, either adding new source or removing the ones that I don't follow anymore. If you have a suggestion please leave a comment.
Moreover, on the right side of the blog, you find a list of the blogs of some friends of mine. Although not all of them talk about technology, they deserve to appear on every page of this blog ツ
- InfoWorld: some IT news every day.
- Hacker News: these guys pick several very interesting articles (not always news). I follow their Twitter account
- IBM developerWorks: very deep articles on several technologies.
- UX Booth: a very good UX blog.
- Bartosz Milewski's Programming Cafe: this guy can mix C++ templates, monads and parallelism! If you can find any person who can do this, must be this one.
- Make: a blog on DIY (do-it-yourself). Very inspiring projects.
- Positivity Blog: following their tips changed my life on how to face general problems and deal with people. I HIGHLY recommend this one.
- Efetividade: a very good blog on personal development. Portuguese only.
- Software Engineering Radio: nearly one or two times a month these guys interview one expert on some topic on software engineering.
- Get-it-done Guy: weekly tips on how to improve your life. He is not a magic, but just point bad habits that everyone has and most don't notice.
- Tiësto's Club Life: one hour each week of high quality electronic music. Here is the feed for the first hour of each show (you need to sign in on the Tiësto's site to get the second hour). If you like, listen on iTunes too.